I am 27 year old Georgia girl who relocated to South Philly four years ago. Despite my southern roots, I have found my place in Yankee territory quite quickly. I think that South Philly is the cat’s pajamas and know that I have barely scratched the surface on what it has to offer. I aim to keep you up to date on my eating, shopping, and South Philly adventures in general in hopes that my small posts can somehow increase conversation and foot traffic around South Philly business. I can taste the bad apples for you and point you straight toward the good stuff. Follow me on twitter to get up to the minute updates on happy hours and special events south of Washington Avenue. Thanks for reading, y’all!
Brought to you by…
south philly: (n.) arguably the section of Philadelphia south of Washington Ave. between Front and Grays Ferry.
silly: (adj.) stunned by, crazy for.
Not every Southern sweetheart could make it in gritty Philly. I have made it and I love it. Here is a blog of me thriving in big, bad Yankee territory and having a damn good time doing it.
- Ill admit it-- world war z is NUTS. Loving it 2 months ago
- Crazy for the new iPhone http://t.co/poF6slPf6K 2 months ago
- Rittenhouse square is a flutter 2 months ago
- Hidden gems on sansom. @stalderkahn. Alex is fabulous and generous. Great gift stop 2 months ago
- Happy birthday @MegiRose ! 2 months ago