Leave a Reply Cancel reply
south philly: (n.) arguably the section of Philadelphia south of Washington Ave. between Front and Grays Ferry.
silly: (adj.) stunned by, crazy for.
Not every Southern sweetheart could make it in gritty Philly. I have made it and I love it. Here is a blog of me thriving in big, bad Yankee territory and having a damn good time doing it.
- @animojuice your chilly gorilla with peanut butter has me stuffed! 8 hours ago
- I just voted in the best of philly polls #phillymag shar.es/xsG8n 2 days ago
- @smalldeedsdunn oh my Lord! How did I miss this tweet? So sorry :( 2 days ago
- @elvisduran God bless you, but you're asking the wrong miss Utah question! It's 40% of households have women for primary breadwinners. 2 days ago
- RT @SPFoodCoop: Something to get you through the day: FREE beer from @VictoryBeer for Co-op friends at @UnderdogsPhilly tonight, 5:30-8:30pm 6 days ago